[Live-devel] Is it possible to send and receive data (media files) with out having any server.

Seshu kumar Chava seshu.chava at wipro.com
Thu Jan 15 11:14:35 PST 2004

Hi All,
             I have downloaded rtp stack open source code. I want
understand the basic functionality of the RTP stack by executing some
sample programs, which will use this RTP stack. I want test like sending
and receiving wav over RTP stack.

Initially I don't want use RTSP or SIP. I just want to see sending and
receiving wav files over RTP stack. Can you please some help me in this
regard.

If it is possible to built both server and client with the available to
open sources on live.com help me in doing the same.

Thanks a lot,
Seshu.

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin at wipro.com immediately