[Live-devel] stocking mplayer and errors at testOnDemandRTSP

Michael Hess michael.hess at student.fh-reutlingen.de
Wed Jan 21 13:27:29 PST 2004

Hi !

I have created some movies with
ffmpeg -i test.mpeg -vcodec mpeg4 test.m4v
I have done then an
mp4creator -r 25 -c test.m4v test.mp4
I have copied the file test.mp4 then to the testProgs dir, and started the
MPEG4VideoStreamer(and the testOnDemandRTSPwhich has the same problem).
After a few seconds I see massages like

MPEG4VideoStreamParser::pharseVideoObjectPlane(): Saw unexpacted code
0x100 MPEG4VideoStreamParser::pharseVideoObjectPlane(): marker bit not
set!

this is repeated very very often....

Any ideas what I have done wrong ?

I can play the movie with mplayer, but it stands still for about 3s and
then plays for 1s. The pts-time in mplayer is jumping like crazy..

PS: I am using live.2004.01.21 which I downloaded about an hour ago.

With an older verion of live.com libs the stream is opened and nothing
happens then.

Best regards,

Michael Hess