[Live-devel] Streaming Transport Stream bit rate question

Dixon Siu dixonsiu at mediaglue.co.jp
Wed Jun 2 16:34:24 PDT 2004

Hi Ross,

Thank you very much for the promptly reply.
I guess it would be more convenient for us to stream TS file then.

Another question. I still have trouble fixing it. My DeviceSource copies a
buffer to fTo. When I use SimpleRTPSink, it is okay. I tried to use demux to
separate my DeviceSource into audio and video. It didn't work. I looked into
the code, it seems that the demux only need to refer to fTo. So it doesn't
matter that my source is a buffer. Can you give me any suggestion?

	mpegDemux = MPEG1or2Demux::createNew(*env, aDeviceSource);
	FramedSource* audioES = mpegDemux->newAudioStream();
	FramedSource* videoES = mpegDemux->newVideoStream();

	audioSource = MPEG1or2AudioStreamFramer::createNew(*env, audioES);
	videoSource = MPEG1or2VideoStreamFramer::createNew(*env, videoES,
iFramesOnly);

	videoSink->startPlaying(*videoSource, afterPlaying, videoSink);
	audioSink->startPlaying(*audioSource, afterPlaying, audioSink);

Thank you very much for your attention.

Dixon

---