[Live-devel] Streaming Transport Stream bit rate question

Alexandre Cardoso alexandre.cardoso at novabase.pt
Thu Jun 3 20:35:43 PDT 2004

Ross,

I have some questions and as you did not answer my previous mail i
decided to send a new one.

My main question is: how is the bit rate control done? Is it with the TS
PCR?

The other question is about the client's buffer. Do you have an
estimation on how long the buffer needs to be?

Hope you can help me,

Regards,
Alexandre