[Live-devel] Problem in receiving wave data over RTP stack.

Seshu kumar Chava seshu.chava at wipro.com
Thu Mar 25 10:15:56 PST 2004

Hi Ross,
      My problem is not regarding the server part, if I directly given
the RTSP URL it is playing fine. But when try to use the live.com
sources for getting the wave files that time it is giving problems.

I am using openRTSP.cpp and playCommon.cpp at the client side and
OnDemandRTSPServer.cpp at the server side. I tested few audio samples.

For all these I am able to play directly by giving RTSP URL to VLC
player. But if I want to use RTSP Client (using openRTSP.cpp and
playCommon.cpp) for this that I am able to receive wave data but I am
unable play this data.

Can please help me in this regard.

Thanks,
Seshu.