[Live-devel] frame-by-frame streaming of RAW images

Calkins, David S david.s.calkins at lmco.com
Fri Mar 26 13:32:15 PST 2004

What if I compressed the individual frames once I received them from the
framegrabber?  In what format would I need to provide them?  If I were
to compress individual video frames could I use the LIVE libraries to
stream these frames?  Adding compression is a possibility.

As far as providing an uncompressed payload format, perhaps the better
solution is the above, i.e. just compressing the frames?