[Live-devel] about streaming from

jackXiong jackxiong at adigit.com.tw
Fri May 28 14:55:41 PDT 2004

Hi, Ross,
   When I use live library to stream local files(mpeg1/2/4) captured by my capturing card (with real-time mpeg1/2/4 encoding enabled), synchronization of audio and video is good, however, when streaming from capturing card , audio loses synchronization with video stream. I use VLC 0.71 to receive live stream and play back, but still cannot solve the problem of synchronization. Sometimes audio falls behind video stream, sometimes video stream falls behind audio stream.
  could you show me some hints to solve it?

best regards,
fengrxr