[Live-devel] building liveMedia within a CFM library (Mac OSX)

Jeremy Bernstein jeremy at bootsquad.com
Mon Nov 15 15:10:01 PST 2004

I wonder if anyone on this list has experience building liveMedia
inside of a CFM library (or app, for that matter) under OSX. For
technical reasons, I cannot use XCode or similar when building my final
product. Ideally, I'd like to be able to include the liveMedia code
directly within my library, rather than building a separate Mach-O lib.
Anyway, if anyone has done this, and wouldn't mind sharing some
solutions, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks very much -
Jeremy