[Live-devel] Subclassing JPEGVideoSource

Roozbeh Zabihollahi ruzbeh at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 08:18:10 PST 2004

Thank you Ross,
There are some problems in header parser in Elphel library, but i
implement the class as you said and everything works well.

Thank you very much for you great library and your help.

another note, I tested jpeg streaming with Apple's quicktime and it
works. i mean you can add quicktime in liveMedia webpage next of
mplayer and vlc player for jpeg supporter playes.

 - - Roozbeh