[Live-devel] (no subject)

vincent van der locht vincent.van.der.locht at axon.tv
Wed Nov 17 09:23:49 PST 2004

Hi,

I've been looking further into the code, and as far as i'm now, I will
be using the RTSPClient, but i still need a derived class from the RTSP
server. This is because a few thing in the RTSP protocol are based on a
complete session but they are handled in the seperate subsessions, and
thus never called to a ServerMediaSession. Therefor a clean way of
relaying a RTSP connection cannot be done. It would be a hack.

I have found a way to make the derived class, a RTSPRelay, which can
contain ServerMediaSessions but also RTSPClientServerMediaSessions.

Thanks for the offer, but i don't think we are interested. If it's not
possible to make the derived class, we'll write a complete new module.
We could offer these additions to the live.com libs but too bad it's not
a "Open Source Project".

grtz,
Vincent