[Live-devel] Symbian Porting: Step By Step

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live.com
Thu Sep 9 13:32:49 PDT 2004

> >>1/ Does "MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler()" get called?
>        It never is called!!!

OK, this suggests that RTP/UDP packets are never arriving!  This is the
first thing that you should look into.  If there are no incoming RTP/UDP
packets, then all the debugging that you have been doing (with select(),
etc.) is irrelevant!

>         #define MILLION 60 // Changed!!!!

Don't do this!  Instead, change
         const long MAX_TV_SEC = MILLION;
         const long MAX_TV_SEC = 60;

But, as I've said repeatedly, if there are no incoming RTP/UDP packets,
then this is all irrelevant.

	Ross Finlayson
	LIVE.COM
	<http://www.live.com/>