[Live-devel] Symbian Porting: Step By Step

flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br flavio.oliveira at indt.org.br
Thu Sep 9 16:34:19 PDT 2004

Ok, you are right, but why nothing are coming in? If something should be coming .. what kind of data should be?
Sorry to insist in this point ... but if the server didn't try to send any RTP/UDP Packet .. why must it receive a RTP/UDP Packet?
What is the RTP/UDP Packet that it must send after the "RTSP/1.0 200 OK" response (Play response)?
Please, points in the code where is sent the RTP/UDP Packet .. imagining the trace that I showed!
Sorry again, I am trying to solve this problem. Do you have some idea?

Regards, Flavio