[Live-devel] media subsessions and names

Valery Kazakov anubis at fao.lv
Thu Sep 16 19:07:47 PDT 2004

Good afternoon.
On client side I work with live's stack and use "livedotcom.cpp" from
VLC.
I wanted to open four windows for all video streams and use their names
as windows captions.
"MediaSubsessionIterator" made array of "MediaSubsession" objects,
but sequence of the objects is not strictly corresponds to names list
from the SDP.
How I can define accordance between media subsessions
and names from SDP?
Thanks, Valery.