[Live-devel] fCurrentPacketCompletesFrame

Erik Hellerud erik-list at kladd.net
Mon Apr 11 11:51:42 PDT 2005

Hi

I have a question about the fCurrentPacketCompletesFrame variable. Is
this variable used such that all packets are buffered until this
variable gets true, and then the buffer can be sent to the decoder?

I need to make sure that the packets are not buffered, because I need to
add some startcodes before the payload (when each packet contains an
entire NALU)

But unfortunately sometimes I need to to concatenate some packets..

So, can I set fCurrentPacketCompletesFrame to true if i want to just
pass the payload to the decoder, and otherwise set it to false until I
have concatenated all the packets I need and then set it to true?

And BTW, is there any way I can append or add three bytes to the
payload? It would problably be better to add the startcodes in my
H264VideoRTPSource than the mediaplayer.

Regards

Erik Hellerud