[Live-devel] frame-by-frame transmission of RTP video

Calkins, David S david.s.calkins at lmco.com
Fri Apr 15 16:29:06 PDT 2005

I've compiled the libraries and used the testProgs applications to test
the transmission of video over RTP.  The testProgs work great, but
require a video file (test.mpg).

For my C++ application, I will be receiving single video frames from an
external capture device and will need to send out video via RTP.

Can anyone provide a pointer to where to start for using the libraries
to stream video over RTP using a frame-by-frame approach?

Thanks :-)