[Live-devel] Dynamic Add/Remove session

Ryan Chong fantasychong at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 04:30:06 PDT 2005

Saswat,

Hi. Thanks for the reply.

I am still new in RTSP, so I just wonder if there is
any way in the protocol, or the livemedia code that
could supply that information. I am thinking that it
will be a proper way as we could monitor the status
within the server, rather than a seperate mechanism.

Yupe, if there is no way to get the status from the
streaming server, I will have to implement the
keepalive system. :)

Nice to hear other voice beside Ross. Pitty him has to
reply every single mail ..

Thanks again.

Cheer,
Ryan