[Live-devel] Dynamic Add/Remove session

Ryan Chong fantasychong at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 19:18:31 PDT 2005

Hi Ross,

That really safe my day. It is a lot easier to monitor
it that way. Thanks a lot.

Should I call the
"RTSPServer::removeServerMediaSession()" after I set
the "reclamationTestSeconds" in order for the server
to reclaim itself? or I could set the
"reclamationTestSeconds" and the server will reclaim
the resource itself after the specific times?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ryan