[Live-devel] How to convert mpeg-4 program stream tompeg-4transport stream

Mike Yan mikey at tlcwatch.com
Thu Mar 10 18:37:50 PST 2005

Ross,

I do not have "diff" program under my windows system (only "windiff"). But I
list all the files have been changed, so far 8 files under liveMedia
directory and 1 file under testProgs directory.

Here are the list:

.\livemedia\bytestreamfilesource.cpp

.\livemedia\filesink.cpp

.\livemedia\inputfile.cpp

.\livemedia\outputfile.cpp

.\livemedia\include\bytestreamfilesource.hh

.\livemedia\include\filesink.hh

.\livemedia\include\inputfile.hh

.\livemedia\include\outputfile.hh

.\testprogs\testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream.cpp

The attachment contains the changed files.