[Live-devel] Re : TestRelay problem

adrian hornsby adrian_hornsby at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 11 18:53:01 PST 2005

Hi  Ross,
I have managed to make the testRelay to work fine if the input is a multicast
address but the output stream is a unicast.
Multicast --> Unicast

Then I checked the UDP packet with ethereal and find out that the multicast
packets for UDP dont use  IGMP protocol.
Is this the problem ? because our network use IGMP protocol for multicast.
Anyway to enable IGMP with live.com ??

best regards,
adrian