[Live-devel] testOnDemand VOB aggregate control

Eric Knudstrup eknuds-avt at knudstrup.org
Wed May 4 23:37:52 PDT 2005

I've been playing with the VOB server and have been having some trouble.
According to the bottom, the aggregate control should be at "*"?  I can't get
aggregate control to work with any URL I pass to the PLAY command?
v=0
o=- 1115191284334219 1 IN IP4 10.1.0.7
s=Session streamed by "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
i=vobTest
t=0 0
a=tool:LIVE.COM Streaming Media v2005.04.26
a=type:broadcast
a=control:*
a=range:npt=0-0.153
a=x-qt-text-nam:Session streamed by "testOnDemandRTSPServer"
a=x-qt-text-inf:vobTest
m=video 0 RTP/AVP 32
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
a=control:track1
m=audio 0 RTP/AVP 97
c=IN IP4 0.0.0.0
a=rtpmap:97 AC3/0
a=control:track2
Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are
putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. -- Mark Twain