[Live-devel] RTSP multicast

Li bz paul_li20 at yahoo.com.cn
Thu May 26 00:37:21 PDT 2005

Hi,Ross,

I can run testOnDemandRTSPServer, it is good.

If I want to make RTSP work in multicast, what do I
need to do based on this testOnDemandRTSPServer?
In fact, I run the testMPEG2TransportStreamer
application, there is a built-in RTSP server. I use
VLC to test RTSP server, it is OK, but when I use
several VLC to connect with this RTSP server, all of
them can get the video data proper, the strange thing
is: when I stop one VLC client, all of others also
stop. I check the code, in fact, I did not stop the
service of sending data out, how can it be?
Can you explain it in a bit detail how this built-in
server work in testMPEG2TransportStreamer application?
Thanks a lot.