[Live-devel] how to add decoding part into openrtsp project

Mohanbabu sv sv.mohanbabu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 12:10:06 PST 2005

sir,
As soon as client receive rtp packet from server, i need to decode the
encoded video/audio frame that is present in the received rtp packet into
raw format and then write the decoded video/audio into a file. mplayer takes
encoded file and then it decodes entire file frame by frame. But what i need
is,I should not wait for the whole file,as soon as i get frame i have to
decode it.