[Live-devel] How to drop an active ServerMediaSession?

Emliano Parasassi millallo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:55:00 PST 2005

Hi Ross,
I have an application which uses RTSPServer to stream unicast frames
grabbed by V4L devices, network cameras...
I have a problem:
Sometime i need to FORCE dropping an active ServerMediaSubsession while
it is running and one or more 'endless' clients are receving the stream
of my FramedSource.  I didn't found any hacks to do this, because i
can't control the flow of the RTPSink...FramedSource. Even if i call the
handleClosure() in my FramedSource::doGetNextFrame(), i never receive
the ~FramedSource() which is necessary to delete some objects like the
ffmpeg encoder. How can i do it?

Thanks
Emiliano