[Live-devel] Apologies for the email (and web) problems earlier this week

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Nov 26 01:22:15 PST 2005

As many of you will have noticed, both the "live-devel" mailing list
and the "www.live555.com" web site were offline for much of this past
week.  The problem was caused by an unfortunate coincidence: the
project's primary network connection failed at the same time that I
was out of town - and, in this case, the problem could not be fixed
until I returned.

If your mail to the "live-devel" mailing list happened to bounce,
then please resend it.  Once again, my apologies.

	Ross Finlayson
	Live Networks, Inc. (LIVE555.COM)
	<http://www.live555.com/>