[Live-devel] [live-devel] Streaming Text (or subtitle)

alexkid.live55@gmail.com alexkid.live555 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 07:56:12 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I need to stream some text (OSD information, like camera number and
date/time) with a MPEG4 Live RTSP Server.

I have searched on this list, and I was only found a solution:
    - make support for the "3GP Timed base" payload.

When I looked for a solution in the source code, I have found a support
for this payload : "X-MCT-TEXT" in MediaSession.cpp.

What sort of payload was it?
How to use this feature with an onDemandeRTSPServer software's like?
And, does this feature can be use for streaming text information?

Best Regards

Alex