[Live-devel] a bug about SocketDescriptor::tcpReadHandler()

smilesmart smilesmart at 126.com
Thu Apr 20 02:34:57 PDT 2006

Hi all ,

	When I played stream with rtp over tcp,the two readhandlers were
working background.
	Then when I paused the stream by using RTSPClient::pauseMediaSession(),
the MultiFramedRTPSource::networkReadHandler() was paused soon,
but the SocketDescriptor::tcpReadHandler() was still working timely.
	At that moment,I wanted to go on playing the stream by using
RTSPClient::playMediaSession().I was doing so by using another socket
to tell the program implement playMediaSession().But the program just
keeping on implementing the tcpReadHandler() about 115 seconds.It responded
the playMediaSession() until the 115 seconds passed.
	That's what I mean it seems that the program was blocked with the
 tcpReadHandler().

Best regards,