[Live-devel] Precompiled Libraries

#TAY KOON HWEE# TAYK0004 at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Dec 19 10:23:00 PST 2006

To anyone who can help,

this may be a noob question. I justed started on Visual C++ programming and one of the assignment is to stream live video and audio from PC to a PDA.

Question 1: Other than the .cpp files, are there precompiled libraries (.lib) to download? I may only need to customise a few of the .cpp and used the others so it will be easier for me to include the .lib files.

Question 2: If no .lib files available, how do we build them with the .cpp files (please forgive me if I sound noob cos I just started on doing Visual C++ programming without any prior programming experience)

Many thanks in advance.

Kunhui