[Live-devel] testMPEG2TransportStreamer to Amino STB

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 00:49:20 PDT 2006

So what you are saying is that VLC and live555 does not do udp unicast
and multicast the same way, and even though it works with VLC, it will
not work with the current live555? Do you have any idea what changes I
would have to make to make it work like VLC in this?

I would prefer to have a solution that would let me stream
continuously from a transport stream device source rather than using
RTSP. If that is the only solution with live555, I will have to
rethink this problem.

-Morgan Tørvolt-