[Live-devel] Fwd: [vlc-devel] Problem in livedotcom.cpp

Derk-Jan Hartman hartman at videolan.org
Tue Mar 14 10:48:09 PST 2006

Hi Ross,

I was browsing trough my archives and stumbled upon this one. Do you
think that such a patch is a good idea?
It actually sounds quite logical to me, since the whole idea is to
base PCR on "servertime"
However perhaps it can have unexpected effects. I know too little of
SR RTCP to really know for sure.

DJ

Begin forwarded message: