[Live-devel] Cannot compile GroupsockHelper.cpp on cygwin

Steinseifer, Tom, VF-Group tom.steinseifer at vodafone.com
Mon Mar 27 02:49:07 PST 2006

Hy,

I had the same problem within nearly the same enviroment. After some checks with a collegue I found out that my version, downloaded at 6th of march had some problems. After downloading the newest version (16th of march)and deleting / outcommenting the line 456 and 470 in the file "GroupsockHelper.cpp" I was able to build the sources. I am not shure if the the EXE works fine (didn't had time to check the functionality), but at least I got an exe ;)

Thanks to my collegue in the next building who help my finding my problem.

Bye,

Tom