[Live-devel] Trick play problems.

Morgan Tørvolt morgan.torvolt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 08:01:48 PDT 2007

Hi again.

Ah, but of course I should have specified this. I made a .ts file of
it using your testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream. I guessed that if
I used your application for that, it should at least be compliant with
your system.

I should also specify that the same happens on three different
machines with the latest library downloaded and compiled from scratch.

-Morgan-