[Live-devel] Trick play problems.

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Mon Apr 16 15:35:08 PDT 2007

>Ah, but of course I should have specified this. I made a .ts file of
>it using your testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream. I guessed that if
>I used your application for that, it should at least be compliant with
>your system.

Sorry, but I wasn't able to reproduce your problem.  I did the following:
1/ Downloaded http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/MPEG2/TITLE01-ANGLE2.VOB ;
renamed it to "in.mpg"
2/ Ran "testMPEG1or2ProgramToTransportStream", generating "out.ts"
3/ Ran "MPEG2TransportStreamIndexer", to generate "out.tsx"
4/ Ran "live555MediaServer" (with "out.ts" and "out.tsx" in the same directory)
5/ In the "testProgs" directory, I changed the call to
"playMediaSession()" in "openRTSP.cpp" to
	return rtspClient->playMediaSession(*session, 0.0f, -1.0f, 5.0f);
     and recompiled "openRTSP".
6/ Ran "openRTSP" to stream "out.ts" from the media server.

When I did this, I got an output file that correctly played in VLC -
showing 5x speedup from the original.

Can you describe how to reproduce your problem?