[Live-devel] AAC streaming

Tran Minh Son sony at mht.bme.hu
Fri Apr 27 01:00:19 PDT 2007

Dear Ross Finlayson,
Thank you for your prompt answer.
I know that with Media Server I can stream out the AAC content but in
the RTSP manner. Upon the request from client, the media (of type AAC)
will be streamed out in the encapsulation of RTP/RTCP.  I would like to
have something more simpler: the second action only. That is without any
control level from RTSP, my server streams out (unicast / multicast)
right after starting, does not take into account whether there is any
client who wants to receive (send a request). It is the manner of the
TestMP3Streamer compiled without option RTSPServer. And I could not
migrate it from MP3 to AAC
Thank you
Son