[Live-devel] Is this possible with live-devel lib?

John Gunnarsson mailing.list.recipient at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 02:27:20 PDT 2007

I would like to build a mp3 streaming server which in many ways
behaves as vlc etc,
(build playlist, pause, seek, etc)
but instead of audio out, I would like to stream the output to a mp3
hardware decoder that I have.

My question is if it's possible to seek in a song while streaming it
(like in vlc, seek to 2:50 into the song playing)?
Is it possible to pause, resume aswell?

I saw the extensive documentation, but I'm not really sure where to
start, could you give me some hints on which classes/datastructures
where I could start, that fits my need the best for the scenario
above?

//John