[Live-devel] Open Questions Regarding Directory Setup

Li, Chen Chen.Li2 at boeing.com
Mon Aug 20 09:39:21 PDT 2007

Hello,

This question is a little basic, but I see an ability to setup a session
for an entire folder.  I want to be able to set up one session for all
the files in one folder, but from what I see it does not seem to work as
I get a 404 stream not found.  Are there limits to what can be
recognized as a valid rtsp command that does not specify a file, but
instead specifies a directory?

Is it a matter of a config or setup file needed in the folder?  Or does
it have to do with compression methods instead as I currently have a
bunch of transport streams in the folder?

Thank you!

--Chen Li