[Live-devel] Hi

Rishi kerala rishikerala at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:38:13 PST 2007

Hi Ross,

    In the case of mpeg2ts I can pass the content directly to hardware
decoder. I just need to how I can get the buffer to the playComon.cpp
   appliaction. Instead of saving data. I need video-audio(buffer) data to
be in playCommon application.

How can I get. If possible give me where I need to see in source for that.
i checked the source. it is going to MultiFramedRTPSource.cpp file.
Got confused here. So i am asking..

thankyou
Rgds
Rishi

In general I can't help people with their custom code.  However, have you