[Live-devel] Enquire about using LIVE555 for video monitor

LL Wang sademperor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 01:08:36 PST 2007

Hi there, my name is Frank, I found LIVE555 media server on internet and it
could be fit for my gra-duate program. However, I get some problem with
modifying that. Since the current video source for  the lib is a file (maybe
*.mpg or *.mp4) physically, but my one is embedded video monitor, therefore
I have to replace the file by a real-time video source, like a SDRAM
(getting data from a encode chip). So I'll be glad to be notified if there
are some online resources to help me solve this problem. Thanks.

Cheers,
Frank

Beijing, China