[Live-devel] Calling RTSPClient::incomingRequestHandler1() from RTSP Client to handle RTSP request from Server

Nitin Jain jnitin at ssdi.sharp.co.in
Fri Jun 15 05:01:03 PDT 2007

Hi Everybody,

I saw a reply by Ross in mailing list about using SET_PARAMETER from RTSP server as below:-

>But anyway, if you *really* want to handle the "SET_PARAMETER" (or
>any other) RTSP command coming from the server, then you could modify
>the function "RTSPClient::incomingRequestHandler1()".  (However, once
>you've modified the code, you can, in general, expect no support.)

>Ross Finlayson
>Live Networks, Inc.
>http://www.live555.com/

My question is

1) From where I can call the RTSPClient::incomingRequestHandler1() function so that client can handle the RTSP request from server .Presently when I tried to send the SET_PARAMETER request from server the  RTSP client is considering
it as a Response and not an RTSP Request.

Please provide your valueable feedback.

Regards
Nitin