[Live-devel] response to VOD server

singh, Ravinder ravinder.singh at ti.com
Fri Jun 15 06:28:44 PDT 2007

Hi Ross
I would like to Clarify following things:
1) Whether response is send to the server after every data packet
received   if yes from which file/function.
2) Whether openRTSP can handle TS+H264+MPEG1l2 combo in trick play mode
3)Can I control the VOD server data streaming rate as my buffer is
getting overflowed because my server Is sending data at a faster rate
than what is being consumed , inspite of maintaing a 10MB of Circular
buffer my data is
Getting overflowed, by any means can I control the rate at which server
is
Streaming the data.

Regards
Ravinder