[Live-devel] Darwin Injector problems ("precondition failed")

Mihai Moldovanu mihaim at tfm.ro
Thu Mar 15 03:37:10 PDT 2007

Hello ,
//I tried the MPEG4 darwin injector test program. And i get the infamous
error:

//injector->setDestination() failed: cannot handle ANNOUNCE response:
RTSP/1.0 412 Precondition Failed

My darwin version is 5.5.4. It does it every singe time no matter how
much time i wait between runs.
The only difference between the original injector and my version  is
that i used authentification:

   // Next, specify the destination Darwin Streaming Server:
  if (!injector->setDestination(dssNameOrAddress, remoteStreamName,
                                programName, "LIVE555 Streaming
Media",554,"my_user","my_pass","test","test")) {

Any ideea what's wrong ?

Regards,
Mihai Moldovanu