[Live-devel] Query for Live555 forum

Susovan Ghosh susovan at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Mar 20 03:48:31 PDT 2007

Hi,
  Thanx for help me.I tried it and changed the value of
"MAX_PLAYOUT_BUFFER_DURATION" from 1.0 to .05 upto .01.But get
  the same result.Now i will try with without variable bit rate stream.
              What may be the diffrence that client can play multi service
TS But can not play single ervice TS .

                                                                         Tha
nk you

SUSOVAN GHOSH