[Live-devel] please help me !

Hoang Nguyen Vi Cam Violon violonvc2002 at yahoo.com
Wed May 9 00:07:12 PDT 2007

Well,

It's hard to know if it's your fault, or liveMedia's (both are very
reasonable), but a temporary solution would be to force liveMedia only
to listen on your IP and not 0.0.0.0. To fix this, edit the file
groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp.
Around line 34 you have definitions for what IP to listen on. INADDR_ANY
is the default (0.0.0.0). Change INADDR_ANY to 1226549440 which is your
server's IP number.

Gustaf
Hi, I has edited groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp as you said. The server now listens on 192.178.27.73 (not 0.0.0.0).
But when client requests the movie, nothing to play. Both show error : "Unable to determine our source address. This computer has an invalid IP address : 0x0".
Please help me.

Cam Hoang.

Sincerely,
Cam Hoang