[Live-devel] rtsp server and client module issues

Peter peter at topsdigitalsecurity.com
Thu Nov 15 20:34:33 PST 2007

Hi,

We are using MobilyGen MG1264 chip.

And they served liveMedia module for rtsp server as qboxserver and client as
qboxreceiver.

Encoder uses rtsp server and Decoder uses rtsp client.

Actually, I don't know what the difference is from your original.

We have problems, as you know I hope.

1. RTSP client takes to long time to connect with new rtsp server and
display image.
    - It takes 3 sec.
    - We expect it can be reduced to less than 1 sec.

2. Sometimes, decoder gives this error message after connecting.
    - QBoxFileSink: stream 2 drop cts 0x617e/8c6529f1 start 0xc2fd/18b4f988
    - QBoxFileSink: stream 2 drop cts 0x617e/8c6535ab start 0xc2fd/18b4f988
    - QBoxFileSink: stream 2 drop cts 0x617e/8c6535b2 start 0xc2fd/18b4f988
    - QBoxFileSink: stream 2 drop cts 0x617e/8c65416d start 0xc2fd/18b4f988
    - It fails to connect, at the end.

Please give an advise about those problems.

And Is there BEST way to solve these issues as soon as ?? possible ?

The last one is question.

Could you make rtsp server filter ?

We need this module but I have no idea how to make that.

Because my poor English, you can feel I'm soooo rude.

That's not true :)

Best Regards.

Peter