[Live-devel] Fw: Error message of VLC at starting...(libffmpeg_plugin.dll)

cheung bonheur bonheur.cheung at seldes.com
Fri Nov 16 00:04:23 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: cheung bonheur
To: live-devel-owner at lists.live555.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 5:27 PM
Subject: Error message of VLC at starting...(libffmpeg_plugin.dll)

Hello Ross,

The server rtsp turn perfectly in my application but it seems that vlc client bug randomly at starting (a suite of start/stop) and i try to found a trace:

In console vlc , we can read the following message :

MultiFramedRTPSource::doGetNextFrame1():: The total received frame size exceeds the client's buffer size (65535) 643 bytes of trailing data will be dropped!
Sending request : TEARDOWN rtsp://localhost/jpegvideosource RTSP/1.0
CSeq: 140
Session: 111

My video source is one image jpeg only and we can see the image correctly in VLC.

I fixe the size of OutPacketBuffer::maxSize variable > than the size of image, but i think there are others parameters to set correctly.

Thanks.