[Live-devel] Control RTP packets and size

cheung bonheur bonheur.cheung at seldes.com
Thu Nov 22 08:37:34 PST 2007

Hello Ross,

i try to send for example two packet RTP for one frame (image jpeg) ...

Each packet has a size less than 64Ko and my frame has > 70ko

How can i use Live to do that ?

Before i use JPEGVideoSource  class and i override this to send one packet rtp to one frame.
I think the callback of live555 ( JPEGVideoSource::doGetNextFrame()) is only for each frame. is that right ?

So if i override JPEGVideoRTPSource class ? is allow me to access to each rtp packet to control for example the startting rtp packet and the ending packet ? is that the callback doGetNextFrame is turnning for each packet to allow me to apply the rfc 2435 ?

If you suggest me another and easy way with JPEGVideoSource  with OutPacketBuffer::maxSize ?

At last, i wish to know about the old variable OutPacketBuffer::numPacketsLimit ?

Thanks.