[Live-devel] GroupsockHelper.cpp and weird problems with long startuptimes for applications

Ross Finlayson finlayson at live555.com
Sat Feb 23 19:31:25 PST 2008

>If my first assessment was right, you are actually to some extent
>disregarding any smaller and obviously a few larger companies requests
>just because they choose to not run their email services themselves,
>but rather use a free online service?

I didn't say that serious professionals don't outsource their email -
I said that serious professionals don't use "@gmail.com" email
addresses.  And I stand by that, and I'll continue to use such
addresses as a first-level 'bozo filter'.  (Note that it's possible
to use GMail with an email address that uses your own company's (or
school's) domain name.)