[Live-devel] the problem of testMPEG4VideoStream

maherry maherry at yeah.net
Tue Feb 26 23:57:04 PST 2008

 When I run the testMPEG4VideoStream program to transfer the mpeg4 video element stream the program print the error:

Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a 'short vid
eo header', which we current don't support
Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a 'short vid
eo header', which we current don't support
Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a 'short vid
eo header', which we current don't support
Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a 'short vid
eo header', which we current don't support
Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3
MPEG4VideoStreamParser::parseVideoObjectLayer(): This appears to be a 'short vid
eo header', which we current don't support
Not enough bits in VOL header: 41/8 >= 3

what's the problem? Thank you for you help!