[Live-devel] Streaming data from DSS to some other client

Rakesh Sehgal rakesh.sehgal at tcs.com
Mon May 26 23:52:04 PDT 2008

Thanks for such a prompt reply.
I think I was unable to explain my problem. This is what I had on my mind:

     (IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.4)                                         (IP:
XXX.XXX.XXX.6)                       (IP: XXX.XXX.XXX.15)
client1(capable of video
palyback)------------------------------>OpenRTSP--------------------------------------->Darwin
Streaming Server
        |                       |
        |                       |
Play video on this
client-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
(by redirecting the rtp packet to this port)

Is this call flow possible?
What I was thinking was to manipulate the outgoing request from openRTSP
client (maybe change it while executing, by passing the IP we want as an
argument),
so that DSS thinks that the request originated from some other IP (where
we actually want to stream the video).

Rakesh Sehgal
and any attachments. Thank you