[Live-devel] RTP sink to serial

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Sun Nov 23 02:52:36 PST 2008

Thanks for the answer.
2 more:
1. Does the SLIP needs full duplex channel (I need data transfer only in
one direction)
2. If I want to add some error detection and error resilience bits,
outside the Live555 (the live will receive/send normal IP packets
from/toward the SLIP), is there clean way to implement it?

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com