[Live-devel] Try-catch in parsers

Yedidia Amit amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Thu Oct 30 02:44:37 PDT 2008

Hi Ross, All

1.Why the parsers in the Live libarary are working with try and catch?
2. If I am implementing DeviceSouce which deliver H264 nals threw socket
(as you recommended), how should I know which nal is the last NAL fo the
AccessUnit (last nal in frame)?

Regards,

Amit Yedidia
Elbit System Ltd.

Email: amit.yedidia at elbitsystems.com
Tel: 972-4-8318905

The information in this e-mail transmission contains proprietary and business
sensitive information.  Unauthorized interception of this e-mail may constitute
a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
communication is strictly prohibited. You are also asked to contact the sender
by reply email and immediately destroy all copies of the original message.